Thursday, July 11, 2013

Felt and Rhinestone Princess Tiara!

We manufactured some Felt Princess headbands as a favor at
my daughter's princess social gathering very last calendar year that seemed like this:
 And then last thirty day period we took a excursion to Disney Globe with some loved ones.
Because it was likely to be my sister-in-law's twenty fourth
 birthday even though we had been vacationing,
I made the decision she necessary a princess tiara that wouldn't be a dilemma on the trip!
So, the felt tiara headband saved the working day!
I utilised six plastic rhinestones...some gentle blue felt...folded in 50 percent and
minimize jagged across the unfolded facet...and a metallic headband.
These are perfect and do not split like the plastic assortment!

 I sizzling glued the felt all around the headband and
produced certain all the edges have been secure...

Then scorching glued on some pink rhinestones!
Completely princessy!

And ideal for Disney!  :)
My tremendous lovable sister in regulation, sporting Ariel Pink hair
 and the rhinestone crown headband!
Perfection!





Linking up to THESE functions this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment